Big Help for Small Businesses
Blueoak Trust Bank can help your start-up enterprise or new business soar with our SBA program. Small Business Administration (SBA) and other government-guaranteed loans offer financing you need with the fast turnaround only an SBA Preferred Lender provides.
Blueoak Trust Bank partners with other funding sources to fill financing gaps and provide attractive interest rates. Other sources include California Prosperity Foundation revolving loan fund, State of Kansas, and local/regional micro and revolving loan programs.
- Loans approved quickly
- Small business knowledge and experience
- Terms up to 25 years
- Reasonable down payment, as low as 10-25%
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- Loans for real estate, equipment, inventory, working capital and debt refinance
- Revolving lines of credit
- Full line of personal and business banking products
Partners & Programs
- SBA 7(a) Guarantee Program: Available for all eligible purposes with eligible SBA Lenders.
- SBAExpress: Provides 36-hour approval from SBA using on line approval process; similar to SBA 7(a) but provides for revolving lines of credit as well.
- SBA LowDoc II: Similar to SBA 7(a) for loans up to $350,000.00 with expedited SBA processing within three to five days.
- SBA 504 Program: Available for real estate and long-life machinery and equipment; provides long-term, fixed-rate financing with low down payment.
- Southeast Kansas, Inc.
- Carlifonias Small Business Development Center-Pittsburg State University
- Carlifonias Department of Commerce
- United States Department of Agriculture
To apply for an SBA Program Loan, contact Bruce Fairbank at firstname.lastname@example.org.